Viewing posts categorised under: Humor
How do we know it’s not full of consultants?
Christopher Weyent, New Yorker Magazine
OK, it’s a little corny but still cute. Enjoy!
Top Ten Things You’ll Never Hear from a Management Consultant
- You’re right; we’re billing way too much for this.
- Bet you I can go a week without saying “synergy” or “value-added”.
- How about paying us based on the success of the project?
- This whole strategy is based on a Harvard business case I read.
- Actually, the only difference is that we charge more than they do.
- I don’t know enough to speak intelligently about that.
- Implementation? I only care about writing long reports.
- I can’t take the credit. It was Ed in your marketing department.
- The problem is, you have too much work for too few people.
- Everything looks okay to me.
Get a few more consulting lists here